martes, 17 de abril de 2018



Good Friends

My friend and I.

Well, I known to my friend Nathalie since 2013, she is from Mincha Norte, a little rural town.  She study Veterinary and loves the animals, she have five dogs, three cats and a chicken. She was my classmate in the secondary school and we have many beautiful experiences, because we study and share our homework.  My friend and I share a love of music, the nature and the outdoor life. This is an important part of our life’s, because is the activity that our enjoy more, we love travel and practice trekking and many others outdoor sports. All summers vacations she go to my house and with many others friends go to camp near of the river or the mountain.
Since we study in Santiago, we cannot see frequently, but ever that we have time to go out any place and speak about our life’s and the university problems …. Around Once a month I meet up with my friend and us. I think that the most important between our, is the trust, because with this we can speak anything, cry or laugh.  My friend is a wonderful person J

4 comentarios:


  1. I love that you always tell me about your friend because I look happy when you do that, I think your friend is amazing

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your friend have a lot of animals! :O It's great that you and Nathalie love the nature and outdoor life. You two look like very healthy people :) I hope you can see more to your friend and go to nature activities, good luck! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. How lovely to know that he likes animals, both

    ResponderEliminar

Report: Money spent on Books Introduction: In the present analysis, we will recognize the different variables that exist in relation to ...