martes, 17 de julio de 2018

My favorite animal

Mi favorite animal is the Guanaco. Its animal live in the mountain range and their conservation state is critic. I particular loves this animal because can survive to extreme temperature and is very discreetly, especially in front of unknown factors. I like this animal since I was a child, because be able to see this wonderful animal in the wildlife. I think that the protection of their life is very important in the ecosystem. A curious datum is that where I live, the people went out this animals  to use their wool and eat its beef.
In general its animal is frequently represent in the arqueologic cultures in different contexts, but I can see that is more common see this representation in the cave art, probably for their importance for the ancient peoples and theirs subsistences. Itsa very interesting point, because its relate with many belief, for example, its known for their fertility and for this, many people think that is synonym of good harvest.
In general I can say that not believe in the "inner animal" because it's only a form of search other characteristic in our minds.
Well, for this, and many others wonderfuls characteristic and factors, the Guanaco is my favorite animal.
                My favorite animal

2 comentarios:

  1. Oh Antonia did not know that the guacano was known for its fertility, especially for the synonym of good harvest. I love knowing new facts, and thanks for teaching me something new about this animal

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I didn't know which the Guanaco is your favourite animal! Where I live there are a lot of Guanacos, overcoat on the way to Torres del Paine.

    ResponderEliminar

Report: Money spent on Books Introduction: In the present analysis, we will recognize the different variables that exist in relation to ...