martes, 7 de agosto de 2018

Some interesting Apps

All days we use many Apps in our phones. In particulary, y can say that enjoy Instagram specially, because this plataform you can share many pictures. Generally, I use this App for share many photos of differents and beautiful moments.   I like this Apps because I also can see the photography work of other persons in differents parts of the world, and whit this I can known  understand others  photography techniques. 

I can recommend this Apps for alls persons that be interested in the photography, or simply enjoy share differents moments with their friends.

About this I can say that is very important discern in the implicances that would mean the use of this App many time or excessively, because will be many addictive.

Other App that I enjoy frequently is Spotify because whit this App you can listen to music all day. Is very useful in alls the moments in that you need complement your life with some song. A good example of this is when you need music for a a party, in this case you can search a playlist and start the party with many energize!.  I recommended this App because is very useful in any contexts in that you need good music in your phone. Some relevant in this App is that you have to pay monthly or annually for use it service.

1 comentario:

  1. I think you can see some really nice images on instagram. I also enjoy spotify. I love music:)

    ResponderEliminar

Report: Money spent on Books Introduction: In the present analysis, we will recognize the different variables that exist in relation to ...