miércoles, 23 de mayo de 2018



Food and health

In particular I think that food is very important for our health. Currently the food industry generates a number of possibilities that are totally accessible to most of us. This seems to be worrisome, but the problem is that they are mostly distributing ultra-processed foods, and many books of refined sugars. The easy accessibility to these is what undoubtedly has led to the current rates of obesity and malnutrition, which in turn reflects a major health problem.
On the other hand, it is possible to recognize that organic foods are a little harder to get, than what more ways to increase their production, or cultivate in our own homes.
I believe that healthy eating leads us to feel better and to cope better in our lives. In this sense, I think that the food is based on plants in the most recommended, and that is why I usually choose vegetarian menus. Among my favorite foods are the vegetable stews. I also enjoy fruits a lot and I like them mainly in juices.
I really like going to the fair to be able to buy seasonal fruits and vegetables and be amazed with their varieties, textures and colors.

2 comentarios:


  1. sorry friend, but this is not my case haha ​​you know I love meat, but that's not why I'll be against you on the contrary, I also like to see you happy because you make yourself feel good and help the poor animals and nature.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I completely agree with you! Like you, I try to have a healthy and natural diet, which implies the least amount of processed foods, although it's difficult, since organic food is more expensive and complicated to obtain. So, when I can have a stable job after graduaction, and can afford all my expenses, I would like to take the step to veganism.

    ResponderEliminar

Report: Money spent on Books Introduction: In the present analysis, we will recognize the different variables that exist in relation to ...