miércoles, 15 de agosto de 2018

Play the Guitar

Hello everyone!

Today I will talk about an activity that I do in my free time.

In general, I can say that I occupy my free time in many ways, one of them is painting, as well as I enjoy writing, reading and doing and trekking. I especially like to start new things, but the lack of free time always prevents me from doing these things and the others that I like.
Something that certainly did not stop doing in my free time is playing the guitar, hobby that I really enjoy and that has helped me a lot to cope with the difficulty of being away from my home and having to study at the university.
In general, I do this activity four or five days a week, even for a very short time, as I need to avoid stress and encourage me to continue studying.
This activity can be done in any place where my guitar is performed, but I prefer to practice in my room, or where only I can listen to myself.
I like doing this activity because I think the music is wonderful, as a very special way to express your feelings and materialize them in the form of sound. I also believe in music as a form of protest, as a way of expressing your own discourse and being able to do, I believe that it is capable of reaching people everywhere. Honestly someday I would like to make my own compositions on guitar and turn them into a song, perhaps combining a bit this with the poems he wrote.
I would like to recommend this activity that you want to learn something new and make the most of your free time.

1 comentario:

  1. Great! I think playing guitar is a great activity, because music is itself is magnificent. I have never been able to learn, although I would love to do it :( keep doing it :)

    ResponderEliminar

Report: Money spent on Books Introduction: In the present analysis, we will recognize the different variables that exist in relation to ...